Thursday, November 1, 2018

Project Selection - Magazine

For the AICE Media Studies project, the magazine project can show my broadened favorable view of print journalism that has been influenced by the AICE Media Studies curriculum. By watching All the Presidents Men and The Newsroom and doing magazine analysis's, my interest in journalism increased. Seeing the Washington Post reporters Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein use their print journalism and inference skills and having a hands- on, socializing with people, writing type job are some of the aspects of a interest I enjoy, which is print journalism. The Newsroom also increased my interest due to the feel of the office and the work that the characters did. I personally love writing and after taking 3 years of Journalism in my school career, I'd like to think that my writing is exemplary. These are the reasons why the magazine project is a good fit for me. It will challenge my writing skills and will expand my knowledge in print journalism and marketing skills of my magazine, which can be good for a future career choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment