Wednesday, November 7, 2018
Project Selection- My Decision
For the AICE Media Studies project, I chose to do a independent special-interest, political/ op-ed magazine. The magazine will be based on young perspectives on politics today. This will be classified under the category politics/government. This genre would flaunt my organisational and imaginative political journalism skills. I will be working alone and making this project independent. To describe my project, I will be using three main people, all friends of mine, all high school students. They all will be interviewed, along with photographed so the reader has a visual of who is being interviewed and giving their perspective. The interviews will focus on what they feel, as young adults, they politically agree or disagree with. Also how hard they have to work to have their opinion heard in politics. And if their opinion should be heard at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment