4. How did you integrate technologies- Software, Hardware, and Online- In this project?
For my product Modern Politics I integrated mainly Software and Online technologies. In regards to Hardware, very little was used, since with magazine I used mainly just a MacBook laptop to do all my development and editing on. In terms of software, I used Microsoft Publisher, Word, and MagazineDesigning.com for ideas on layout. For the blog posts regarding my magazine I used Blogger. As of Online, same as software I used Blogger for my blog post on the production process of my magazine and online apps such as Microsoft Publisher and Word to develop my magazine and also I gathered information from online political magazine and newspapers companies like the New York Times and The Washington Post. This helped me develop a similar layout which would be popular among my audience. I integrated these by all providing my sources in my different blog posts about the production and use of these technologies. I also used one technology to help another, which brought the production of my magazine along more smoothly.
No comments:
Post a Comment